On the Golf Course
Junior golf is just part of First Tee. Through our program that strengthens character, kids will learn life skills that stay with them into the rest of their lives, like:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
Advancing through the Program
Participants progress through levels by demonstrating inner strength, character, and the life and golf skills they have learned. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level.
- Introduction to the First Tee program (ages 4 -6)
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – Tee it up for the first time and learn the game of golf and First Tee’s Code of Conduct
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality
- Eagle (recommended minimum age 13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community
Golf Course Locations
- Clifton Park Golf Course: 2701 Saint Lo Drive, Baltimore, MD 21213
- Forest Park Golf Course: 2900 Hillsdale Road, Baltimore, MD 21207
- Mount Pleasant Golf Course: 6001 Hillen Road, Baltimore, MD 21239
- Carroll Park Golf Course: 2100 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21230
Spring 2022 Programming
Our Spring 2022 schedule is live! Classes begin at the end of March. We look forward to seeing you out on the course!
Summer 2022 Programming
Our Summer Session One schedule is now live! Classes begin May 17th and continue to June 26th.
Baltimore Caddie Academy
The vision of the academy is to help young people gain a better understanding of the game of golf, learn valuable life lessons, and help develop youth into leaders on and off the golf course.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Programming
We have separate programming and events just for girls! Our season has started and we couldn’t be more excited!
PGA Junior League
We’re excited to offer PGA Junior League this season at Forest Park Golf Course! The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA Professionals.
Become a Coach!
Our team is looking for coaches to help us throughout the year! Golf experience is a plus, but not required. Interested?
You asked, and we answered!