At First Tee – Greater Baltimore, we’re Building Game Changers by empowering kids and teens to be the best version of themselves.
By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with character-building, we create learning experiences that help kids uncover their inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that they can carry to everything they do.
Our trained coaches not only provide an introduction to junior golf and an opportunity to enhance golf skills, but they also create a safe, supportive, and empowering environment to help your child prepare for life ahead, including friendships, school, college and even their careers.
Through our program, kids will learn skills that stay with them for life:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
- Golf fundamentals and advanced techniques
Advancing through the Program
At each age group, participants engage with the 5 Key Commitments: Pursuing Goals, Growing through Challenge, Collaborating with Others, Building Positive Self-Identity, and Using Good Judgement, while focusing on mastering golf fundamentals and building upon a golf skill foundation as they advance within the program.
- Be active and have fun with peers in a safe and encouraging manner
- Build inner strength and self-confidence
- Learn to play golf
- Focus on building relationships with other players while exploring the game of golf
- Explore character concepts in active and collaborative ways that are valuable on and off the course
- Develop golf skills and enthusiasm for the game
- Support positive Game Changing behaviors in fun and meaningful ways
- Explore both golf skills and characters commitments while having fun with peers
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate mastery and growth in golf skills and abilities
- Support growth and development of early adolescents
- Build character and support personal development
- Develop additional golf skills and abilities
- Look toward their future and plan their own paths
- Evaluate, reflect, and apply their understanding of life and golf skills to new situations on and off the course
Golf Course Locations
- Clifton Park Golf Course: 2701 Saint Lo Drive, Baltimore, MD 21213
- Forest Park Golf Course: 2900 Hillsdale Road, Baltimore, MD 21207
- Mount Pleasant Golf Course: 6001 Hillen Road, Baltimore, MD 21239
- Carroll Park Golf Course: 2100 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21230
2023 Winter Programming Schedule
Our Winter Programming schedule is now live! Registration opens on December 8th, 2022. We hope you’ll be able to join us for a fun season!
2023 Spring Programming Schedule
Our Spring 2023 Programming schedule is now live! Registration opens on March 3, 2023. We hope to see you out there in a few months!
Baltimore Caddie Academy
The vision of the academy is to help young people gain a better understanding of the game of golf, learn valuable life lessons, and help develop youth into leaders on and off the golf course.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Programming
2023 Girls Golf Schedule is coming soon!
Metro Tour Schedule
Our First Tee Metro Tour provides opportunities for youth ages 9-18 to play in 9 hole competitive tournaments during the summer. Our summer schedule is now live! Follow the link below to register!
PGA Junior League
We’re excited to offer PGA Junior League this season at Forest Park Golf Course! The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA Professionals.
Become a Coach!
Our team is looking for coaches to help us throughout the year! Golf experience is a plus, but not required. Interested?
You asked, and we answered!